Praise God! For the past six weeks we’ve sought His perfect plan.
Speak out loud your thankfulness to God right now:
Thank you, LORD, for Calling me, for the Plan you prepared for me, for the Promises you made me which never change. Thank you, LORD, that I Believe those promises and so receive your Blessing on my plan. Amen.
God gives all of us gifts. Gifts are a blessing and whatever your gifts may be, when you use them to the best of your abilities for His glory, you follow His plan.
Here is a recap of the last six weeks:
1.In the first week of this series I stepped out in faith and reveled to you the plan I believe God placed on my heart; to write a screenplay for His name. I believe God gave me a gift to write. I also shared five of God’s truths that encourage me to believe His plan for me, and explained I would make known one truth per week for five weeks.
Five of God’s Truths: C – P – P – B – B
2. The second week was the first sharing of God’s truths; we called (worshiped) on the Lord’s name. We worshiped Him, just as Abram did on the hills east of Bethel. We also learned that to be called by God means we are saved. Not because we’ve done anything good, but only through God’s grace we are saved. And, when we are called we aspire to follow the example of Christ by showing His goodness, all the while as we wear God’s armor of protection from evil’s distraction.
3. The third week included continuing to worship God for who He is. Thanking Him for all He has done and will do, praying to better understand the plan He prepared for us.
To God be the glory as we walk on water to better understand His perfect plan.
We thought about our talents, asking God for His favor upon us. We thanked Holy Spirit for His help in leading us down the right path because we know we are created for a purpose.
4. The fourth week, as we learned of God’s promises to us, I shared confirmation of His Deity.
Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
We stand firm in the knowledge God fulfilled all His promises to Israel, Joshua 21:45 . Trusting that God keeps earthly promises today as He kept earthly promises to Israel that they would one day be free. And to Solomon that he would be king, and to Sarah that she would bear children. . .(just to name a few) assures us He will also keep His heavenly promise to all believers.
Hebrews 10:36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.
And what is God’s glorious promise? Eternal life in heaven!
5. Week five we learned communing with God is intimate. We are not begging Him for answers. We know we can believe Him for answers, because of the promises He has already kept. To beg does not assure a heart for God; one is just grabbing at straws. To believe specifies we know who God is; God’s power and His love.
Even when things don’t go as we image they should, when we believe in Jesus Christ there is peace that occurs over any situation. Peace is a blessing from believing.
1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
Jesus lets us know God is in control and we are free to turn anxiety over to Him.
6. Week six was the last of Five Of God’s Truths: C – P – P – B – B, Blessings! God loves to bless those who follow Him; it’s in His word.
Psalms 1:1-2 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night.
We realized knowing our blessings often helps focus on our plan. And any plan that we choose which brings glory to God is a plan He wants to bless.
Wow! I’ve really enjoyed this seven week series and hope you did too. I hope it inspired you to know you are Called by God. He has a Plan for you that will bring Him glory. His Promises are faithful (learn more of His precious promises @ Got Questions) and they stand true today. You simply must Believe and ask Jesus into your heart. When you do this, you will feel the Blessings of God’s love abound in your life, giving you peace in all situations.
As I continue my journey of walking on water with Jesus, please be a prayer warrior for me to find the producer/director, someone who will be the one God wants to bring this manuscript to life. Pray God’s chosen asks to read the script, loves it, and finds the finances to produce it. . . doing it not for selfish gain but to glorify His name.
Pray more lives are touched for God in America through Christian films.
And I pray for all those this blog reaches, that your plan is God’s plan, and that plan brings Him glory. Amen.
SHARE:Praise God! He Has A Plan For You!,
ORDER copies of LIFT HIM UP DON’T PULL HIM DOWN @ LULU.COM or AMAZON.COM for your next Bible Study. Learn the importance of keeping God’s name holy.