Our world is continually consumed with trying to find “today’s answer” to living the ever unattainable utopian lifestyle:
- Eating healthy foods.
- Working out the cardio and muscle systems.
- Scanning Pinterest for organizational and time saving tips.
- Reading books that mentally help us grow.
- Finding balance between family and work.
- _________________ (You fill in the blank.)
Discussions about God, sometimes evolve from random conversations with friends. This happened to me just the other day. Many times these discussions include questions about important biblical truths that I believe. I always try to communicate to others what I know about these truths, but on this occasion I realized my lack of knowledge on the subject.
Throughout my life I have recited the Apostles’ Creed. I believe in all it says, including the text about the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In biblical study these three grouped together are referred to as the Trinity. But we have to turn to the Bible to understand how three equal one. In Matthew 28:19, Continue reading