Creation is from the great I AM. His existence is before the beginning. I AM is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient forever.
Look around. Think logically. The environment, the galaxies … all too perfect in function and formation to be created by the mishap of an explosion. The earth in its glory of gravity and atmospheric conditions, with its tilt, rotates on its axis while revolving around the sun. Change its tilt or rotation, move closer to the sun or further away, and the earth’s atmospheric conditions, the seasons, darkness and light times, could force earth to be unrecognizable.
Such perfect precision can only come from One who is beyond our understanding of perfect and precise.
Genesis 1:1-2 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Even if a big bang evolved through billions of years, it’s hard to fathom something so intricate and beautiful as planet earth and its vast celestial heavens could form, evolve, progress–all by chance–from that explosion into the perfect states and functions they hold today.
Consider time. In a simplistic form of the passing of time what happens to an average building if abandoned? Paint peels, weeds emerge, wood rots, windows break … eventually the roof collapses, dirt blows inside covering the floors. The building becomes hazardous and an eye sore. Has any stone structure ever improved with age or evolved into something more intricate and functional on its own?
Left to themselves all structures, with the passage of time, offer death not life. How could life in a raccoon, a spider, a tomato, eagle, apricot, or Tyrannosaurus rex evolve on its own from elements like iron, oxygen, silicon and water?
Do you doubt?
Not to pick on Detroit, but just look at the remains of their once beautiful buildings. This photo is of the once beautiful Blane Shul Synagogue. Other major decrepit buildings include The Packard Plant, Belle Isle Children’s Zoo, Woodward Avenue Presbyterian Church, the Boat Club and Michigan Theater. These buildings, left on their own, are not improving with age in the city of Detroit.
The Blane Shul, created from beautiful organic products: wood, stone, sand, limestone, isn’t morphing into something better as time passes. The wood isn’t getting stronger its in decay. The stone isn’t getting larger its eroding. The building is decomposing and rotting the landscape.
Judging by previous tests of time on buildings, I can’t fathom how this mess could “evolve” on its own into something more beautiful. Even the Great Pyramid of Giza, built in the 26th century BC, erodes. It offers no evidence to the contrary. On its own there is no activity occurring but deterioration, decay, and, one day, final collapse.
God creates life. He spoke the world into being. Within its framing I AM includes His perfect plan for the passage of time: propagation. Propagation, not deterioration. Male and female–plants, animals, fish. Female seeds fertilized from male by wind, bees, or direct body contact. Thus the beauty of His creation propagates through the passage of time. With God, time creates more and more beauty.
Why do some think it’s easier to believe creation happened in a haphazard way as apposed to creation from love with detail and perfection?
Psalm 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Perhaps because it requires faith in the unseen. And for those who don’t know God, He remains unseen to them. Yet before them God still creates.
I AM created earth and its original creatures of flesh, fur, feathers, and fins. Once created, His creatures then are born from a female with fertilization from a male. Works wonderfully made with purpose not by chance. His perfect plan created because His exists, and His existence spoke creation into being.
- And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
- And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.”
- And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.
- Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so.
- And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so.
- And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.”
- And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.
- Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
Colosians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
Are You A Follower Of Jesus?
If you’re uncertain you’ve ever invited Jesus into your heart – now is the perfect time. Pray this sinner’s prayer found at Gotquestions.com. Only through Jesus Christ can you receive the redemptive hope that He alone offers.
“God, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve the consequences of my sin. However, I am trusting in Jesus Christ as my Savior. I believe that His death and resurrection provided for my forgiveness. I trust in Jesus and Jesus alone as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord, for saving me and forgiving me! Amen!”