God is a multi-tasker. At all times He is present everywhere. And because nothing is ever hidden from God, He knows everything there is to know. Hebrews 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Yet through His monumental daily process of creating and sustaining life, God continually devotes time to loving each and everyone of us. “How?,” you may ask. Read these 10 ways God daily shows His love for you:
1.God focuses entirely on you as long as you need Him. Just call on His name and He hears you. When we tune in and listen to His word, we understand God really desires to help us. Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
2. God knows you well and knows what you need. He helps you conquer problems as if you are the only person He’s assisting today. It is through problems that He wants us to grow in our faith. 1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
3. God patiently draws you closer to Him like a loving father beckons his child. He is eager for us to listen and understand His teaching. Proverbs 4:1-2 Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching.
4. God continually works on your personal life events. If you know Him you will feel His firm hand intimately in each situation. Whether your situation is pleasant or discouraging, believers know God is always here. Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
5. God gives us relationship directions. Following His direction and sustaining correct attitudes will keep our relationships happy and healthy. Ephesians 4:2-3 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
6. God comforts those who call to Him, through the Holy Spirit. Peace and joy are never far when we are filled with hope from the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
7. God stays with you if you loose your way. Taking your own path over the one God created for you will get you lost. He patiently waits till you place your trust in Him, as he remains beside us at every step. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
8. God gives support to everyone who has ever grieved loss, because He too has suffered grief. We all suffer loss at sometime in our lives. God promises that He is always with us in our grief. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
9. God rejoices in fellowship with us. In fact He created us for fellowship. Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
10. God sent His Son to die for you. Believing in this single act promises us love for eternity. John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Imagine trying to accomplish all that everyday! God spends His time tending to your singular needs, yet God is more than a singular thinker. His capabilities are beyond comprehension. Though humans are wonderfully made in God’s image, we are unable to function like God multi-tasks.
Women are considered multi-tackers. Our brains described like a plate of spaghetti; overlapping in different directions at the same time. Mothers know this to be true.
Man’s brain is more like a box, preferably sustaining one idea at a time. Most favor not to be bothered with many problems at once. When one task is finished, their box can be refilled with the next project/idea. My husband’s brain agrees with this process.
God constantly shows His love for us in a variety of ways only He can preform. We will not be privy to understand His process until we meet Him in heaven. We simply need to remember that He loves us.
God loves you at all times and in all ways. Take a moment right now to thank Him for His loving nature that sustains you.